Thursday, April 13, 2017

You are a blessing!


This KaiserCraft designer paper is so bright and fun and happy!  I thought it would make a nice, cheerful thank you card for a long-time friend who was a huge blessing to my family as we were moving my parents' belongings out of their home when it sold last month.  What a blessing!  We could not have done it in the necessary time-frame without her help!  

I enjoy using sketches from Splitcoaststampers for my cards.  This one is SC627.  I love the way the elements of the card overhang the card base while still allowing the card to fit into a standard envelope.   

If you look closely you will notice a pink rhinestone embellishing the flourish of the "g" of the sentiment.  It was the perfect camouflage for where the enameled square printed on the paper did not accept ink, leaving a blank spot.   


It's also nice that the inside of this card has lines!  Love this paper! Maybe this time I can manage to keep my writing straight!  :) 

Supplies for this design, all from Stamp Simply:

1 comment: