Thursday, August 17, 2017

Fall Fun Fold


A new box of goodies from Stamp Simply was waiting for me when I got home from Bible study yesterday, and of course, I couldn't wait to play with it!  I fell in love with this paper and decided that a fun fold was in order!  Then the card needed a dressed up envelope because this paper pack is full of fun little cards that make dressing up an envelope really easy!  They'd be great in planners or traveler's notebooks too!


The die-cut leaf sits along the fold line of the card center.  I love that this fancy fold fits in a standard envelope.  Here you can see the inside of the envelope, embellished with watermarked and distress-oxide-splattered paper.


The inside of the card is stamped with a scripture sentiment, and here's one of those pre-printed cards...all it needs is to be cut apart and glued to the front of the envelope.  

Supplies:

No comments:

Post a Comment