Thursday, May 10, 2018

Deepest Sympathy


Several weeks ago I made a sympathy card using prints from Graphic 45's Little Women designer paper pad.  Although today's Stamp Simply card is made with a similar combination of inks, paper, and embellishments (I must have Little Women really on my mind since it's supposed to air Sunday night!), it has a slightly different look.  


I used a craft knife to cut slits in the vertical stripes of the triple tear die cut to insert the smaller circle die, allowing the stripes to frame the sentiment.


There's just a sprinkling of distress oxide ink on the sentiment and inside to bring out the blues of the  small flowers in the designer paper.

I am sad to have needed several sympathy cards in recent weeks, but I am glad that there are such lovely stamps to use to create hand made condolence cards to send to bereaved friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment